The ITSM Developer will demonstrate skills in areas for the administration, development, documentation and technical support of the ServiceNow platform. This position will vary in the scope of project responsibilities; however generally this position will focus on designing and delivering technical solutions that are developed on the ServiceNow platform. Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible solutions to moderately complex problems. Understands the strategic direction set by management as it relates to team goals. Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems. Determines methods and procedures on new assignments and collaborates with other team members. Primary upward interaction is with direct manager. May interact with peers and/or other management levels. Manages large to medium work efforts assigned by manager.
•Candidates will demonstrate skills in areas for the administration, development, documentation and technical support of the ServiceNow platform. This position will vary in the scope of project responsibilities; however generally this position will focus on designing and delivering technical solutions that are developed on the ServiceNow platform.
• Provide software configuration and customization including, but not limited to: screen tailoring, workflow administration, report setup, data imports, integration, custom scripting and third party software integrations.
• Design, develop and implement Service Catalog workflows, ITIL processes, ITAM, SACM, Knowledge, Demand and Release Management modules within ServiceNow platform and integrations with external systems.
• Review and refine designs for usability, reviews testing scenarios and refines test cases, to ensure applications quality and works with users to review test results to ensure they meet expected results.
• Interacts cross functionally on matters that require coordination across organization and collaborates well with other groups, voluntarily shares information.
• Implement technology specific best practices and standards.
• Obtain and analyze business requirements and document technical solutions
• Produces and maintains detailed system documentation including design specs, maintenance, troubleshooting, deployment, disaster recovery, tech notes, and testing, etc.
• Develop, design and rollout new application modules, workflows and catalog requests
• Research new functionality and recommend solutions that deliver customer value
•1-3 years of design and delivery of technical solutions based on the ServiceNow platform
• 3-5 years of experience supporting the implementation, administration, configuration, and/or development of the ServiceNow ITSM platform.
• ServiceNow Experience should include scripting in ServiceNow, tool configuration, design work, technical configuration and deployment. Specifically, candidates shall possess the skill to develop on the
ServiceNow platform including the creation and/or customization of the core applications such as Incident, Problem, Change, Knowledge, Service Catalog and Portal.
• System/Process Automation (Orchestration) experience
• Excellent communication skills
• Leadership skills in technical initiatives
• Ability to develop quality documentation that clearly articulate solutions and the ability to perform demonstrations
• Administration of a ServiceNow instance including the delegation of groups, modification of CMS, workflows, business rules, UI actions, UI policies, ACLs, dictionary, catalog items and updates of all other existing solutions requiring revisions
• BS or BA degree in computer science, or equivalent experience.
• Mortgage and/or Financial Services industry experience is highly preferred.
• Any recognized IT certifications considered a plus (MCP, MCSE, etc.)
• ServiceNow Administrator Certification (Helsinki or Higher)
• Experience working with REST and SOAP services
• Experience in architecting and developing with SOAP and REST web services, open API development.
• Strong understanding of ServiceNow orchestration manager
United Shore is a diverse group of nearly 2,000 mortgage experts, sales superstars, tech gurus, marketing whizzes, and more – all working toward the same goals. We’re a $20 billion and growing, family-owned-and-operated company that still feels like family. We have an award-winning workplace that just happens to be home to the #1 wholesale mortgage lender in the country, United Wholesale Mortgage. We’re committed to a 40-hour workweek. And we believe in setting our team members up for success by creating a unique, energetic culture where you can be yourself and still reach your goals.
Here are just a few of the reasons you’ll love working here: