Responsible for reviewing Recorded Mortgages and Final Title Policies for accuracy prior to shipping to investors.
• Perform a formal review and inspection of all final documents to ensure accuracy and completeness within a timely manner
• Check-in final documents as they are received, prep for scan, and add any additional comments into the database
• Place conditions into system when errors are found
• File and retrieve final documents as necessary and ship to final destination
• Follow processes to have documents checked, uploaded, and removed from report
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Great organizational skills
• Basic computer skills
• Experience with Microsoft applications such as Excel, Word, and Outlook
• Excellent time management skills as well as attention to detail
• Ability to thrive in a team environment
• Familiarity of Recorded Mortgages and Final Title Policies
United Shore is a diverse group of over 2,000 mortgage experts, sales superstars, tech gurus, marketing whizzes, and more – all working toward the same goals. We’re a $23 billion and growing, family-owned-and-operated company that still feels like family. We have an award-winning workplace that just happens to be home to the #1 wholesale mortgage lender in the country, United Wholesale Mortgage. We’re committed to a 40-hour workweek. And we believe in setting our team members up for success by creating a unique, energetic culture where you can be yourself and still reach your goals.
Here are just a few of the reasons you’ll love working here: