Review all incoming closed loan packages to ensure completeness, accuracy, and adherence to closing instructions. Prepare binder of collateral documents for shipment to warehouse bank.
• Complete Post Closing Audit checklist to verify loan documents are complete and accurate
• Verify data is consistent between final closing documents and LOS
• Prepare collateral binder to meet warehouse bank requirements
• Work with title companies to get any necessary corrections to all closing and collateral documents
• Utilize LOS and various IT tools to create and maintain necessary reporting
• At least 1 to 2 years of experience with familiarity to mortgage documents.
• To effectively communicate with both internal and external partners
• Good organization skills and the ability to prioritize independently
• The ability to multi-task and be flexible to help others when needed
• A superior attention to detail even when faced with a deadline
To be task driven and self-motivated
• How to MAKE THINGS HAPPEN and have fun!
United Shore is a diverse group of over 2,300 mortgage experts, sales superstars, tech gurus, marketing whizzes, and more – all working toward the same goals. We’re a $30 billion and growing, family-owned-and-operated company that still feels like family. We have an award-winning workplace that just happens to be home to the #1 wholesale mortgage lender in the country, United Wholesale Mortgage. We’re committed to a 40-hour workweek. And we believe in setting our team members up for success by creating a unique, energetic culture where you can be yourself and still reach your goals.
Here are just a few of the reasons you’ll love working here: