The Underwriting Call Coach will provide support and feedback to team members based on phone calls they have made to clients. The feedback will be given both on an individual basis and in small groups. Coaching will include best practices for processes, guidelines, and client service. The Call Coach will also be responsible for holding team members accountable to the action items identified in the coaching sessions. The Call Coach will be providing feedback to leadership while working directly with the Client Service Team.
• Listening to call clips with team members while giving verbal and written feedback
• Side by side live coaching
• Preparing formal feedback for leaders and the Client Service Team
• Logging organized and detailed feedback for each coaching session
• Assist in Client Service Training sessions
• Schedule coaching sessions with team members daily
• Assign classroom based instruction to team members that require additional training
MUST have worked as an Underwriter here at UWM for a minimum of 12 months in order to apply
MUST be willing to adapt to changes and work through challenges that come from a newly created position
United Shore is a diverse group of over 2,500 mortgage experts, sales superstars, tech gurus, marketing whizzes and more. We’re a $30 billion and growing, family owned and operated company that still feels like family. Our award-winning workplace just happens to be home to the #1 wholesale mortgage lender in the nation, United Wholesale Mortgage. And we believe in setting our team members up for success by creating a unique, energetic culture where you can be yourself and still reach your professional goals.
Here are some of the reasons you’ll love working here: