Responsible for scanning in Recorded Mortgages and Final Title Policies into the system in a timely manner.
• Scan in files by document type
• Return documents to designated processor
• Assist with miscellaneous Final Docs tasks
• Great attention to detail and ability to work at a fast-pace
• Basic computer skills
• Focused and can sit for long periods of time
United Shore is a diverse group of over 2,700 mortgage experts, sales superstars, tech gurus, marketing whizzes, and more – all working toward the same goals. We’re a $30 billion and growing, family-owned-and-operated company that still feels like family. We have an award-winning workplace that just happens to be home to the #1 wholesale mortgage lender in the country, United Wholesale Mortgage. We’re committed to a 40-hour workweek. And we believe in setting our team members up for success by creating a unique, energetic culture where you can be yourself and still reach your goals.
Here are just a few of the reasons you’ll love working here: