The Licensing Specialist will work directly with internal and external clients to ensure timely and accurate responses to inquiries received on licensing related issues and concerns. The ideal candidate should be familiar with the mortgage process and able to effectively communicate with UWM’s clients and team members at every level of the company. The Licensing Specialist will use a variety of tools and resources to resolve licensing related issues and concerns including online research and communication with state licensing representatives. The Licensing Specialist will also assist with the renewal of United Shore’s licenses, the submission of United Shore’s annual reports and various state licensing related filings. Further, the Licensing Specialist will work on various projects within the Legal/Compliance Team on an as needed basis.
• Analyze licensing related questions from internal and external clients
• Research licensing related questions using a variety of tools and resources
• Timely respond to licensing related inquiries in accordance with United Shore’s client service standards
• Use experience to identify opportunities to improve processes
• Assist with the submission of various United Shore licensing related filings
• Complete various legal and compliance related projects on an as needed basis
• BS or BA, or equivalent experience preferred
• At least 1 year Mortgage and/or Financial Services industry experience is required
• Communicates effectively verbally and non-verbally
• Experience with Microsoft Office products
• Organized individual who is capable of managing various projects simultaneously
United Shore is a diverse group of over 2,700 mortgage experts, sales superstars, tech gurus, marketing whizzes and more. We’re a $30 billion and growing, family owned and operated company that still feels like family. Our award-winning workplace just happens to be home to the #1 wholesale mortgage lender in the nation, United Wholesale Mortgage. And we believe in setting our team members up for success by creating a unique, energetic culture where you can be yourself and still reach your professional goals.
Here are some of the reasons you’ll love working here: