This is a fast paced position requiring strong attention to detail and good communication skills. You will be contacting the title company to receive the closing package back after the closing. Will also process the closing packages after they have been received from the title company.
• Call/ Email title company's or Brokers for the status of the closing package.
• Maintain grid to ensure all loans are received back from closing within SLA.
• Open and process large volume of mail that was delivered from the title company.
• Effectively communicate with both internal and external partners
• Good organizational skills and the ability to prioritize independently
• The ability to multi-task and be flexible to help others when needed
• A superior attention to detail even when faced with a deadline
• To be task driven and self-motivated
• Ability to lift up to 20 lbs
United Shore is a diverse group of over 2,800 mortgage experts, sales superstars, tech gurus, marketing whizzes and more. We’re a $30 billion and growing, family owned and operated company that still feels like family. Our award-winning workplace just happens to be home to the #1 wholesale mortgage lender in the nation, United Wholesale Mortgage. And we believe in setting our team members up for success by creating a unique, energetic culture where you can be yourself and still reach your professional goals.
Here are some of the reasons you’ll love working here: