Performing Quality Control (QC) on digital images of Recorded Mortgages and Final Title Policies to ensure that the docs meet investor requirements.
• QC on processed final documents to ensure the quality meets the investor requirements
• Meeting daily commitments of docs QC’d
• Track and maintain QC log on a daily basis
• Communicate any known errors to team members
• Communicate with the Production Analyst on a daily basis regarding errors
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Great attention to detail
• Basic computer skills
• Experience with Microsoft applications such as Excel, Word, and Outlook
• Excellent time management skills
• Ability to perform a repetitive role
• Ability to thrive in a team environment
United Shore is a diverse group of over 2,800 mortgage experts, sales superstars, tech gurus, marketing whizzes and more. We’re a $30 billion and growing, family owned and operated company that still feels like family. Our award-winning workplace just happens to be home to the #1 wholesale mortgage lender in the nation, United Wholesale Mortgage. And we believe in setting our team members up for success by creating a unique, energetic culture where you can be yourself and still reach your professional goals.
Here are some of the reasons you’ll love working here: