Responsible for curing errors on Recorded Mortgages and Final Title Policies by following guidelines and contacting closing agents, county recorders, and other resources
• Pull outstanding report and organize and sort in Excel by date, investor, etc.
• Contact title companies and/or closing agents via phone or email on outstanding final document corrections
• Making comments for all actions taken to obtain corrections
• Follow processes to have documents corrected, upon receipt of corrected documents verify all information is correct, uploaded, and removed from report
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Microsoft Excel experience
• Familiarity of Recorded Mortgages and Final Title Policies
• Excellent time management skills as well as attention to detail
• Great organizational skills
• Basic computer skills
• Basic experience with Word and Outlook
• Ability to thrive in a team environment
• Great verbal skills
United Shore is a rapidly growing, family-owned company that feels very much like family. Our team is a diverse group of mortgage experts, sales superstars, tech gurus, marketing whizzes and more. And our award-winning workplace just happens to be home to the #1 wholesale mortgage lender in the nation, United Wholesale Mortgage. We believe in setting our team members up for success by creating a unique, energetic culture where you can be yourself and still reach your professional goals.
Here are some of the reasons you’ll love working here: