Review all incoming closed correspondent loan packages to ensure completeness, accuracy, and adherence to purchase standards. Set up loans for Servicing.
• Complete Post Closing Audit checklist to verify loan documents are complete and accurate
• Verify data is consistent between final closing documents and LOS
• Identify and record purchase loan conditions in LOS
• Set up loans for Servicing in LOS
• Prepare and approve correspondent purchase advice
• Work with correspondents and internal resolution teams to get any necessary corrections to all closing and collateral documents
• Respond to email and phone inquiry from correspondents on the status of their loans
• Maintain post-closing and purchase SLAs
• Utilize LOS and various IT tools to create and maintain necessary reporting
• Education: High School Diploma, college preferred but not required
• Experience: 2 years mortgage industry experience required (closing, funding, post-closing preferred).
• Must know mortgage closing documents
• Must have excellent communication skills to effectively communicate with both internal and external partners
• Good organization skills and the ability to prioritize independently
• Excellent learning skills and ability to adjust to changes
• The ability to multi-task and be flexible to help others when needed
• Possess excellent client service skills, conflict resolution and creative thinking
• Excited and passionate about company's goal of world class client service
• A superior attention to detail even when faced with a deadline
• To be task driven and self-motivated
• How to MAKE THINGS HAPPEN and have fun!
United Shore is a rapidly growing, family-owned company that feels very much like family. Our team is a diverse group of mortgage experts, sales superstars, tech gurus, marketing whizzes and more. And our award-winning workplace just happens to be home to the #1 wholesale mortgage lender in the nation, United Wholesale Mortgage. We believe in setting our team members up for success by creating a unique, energetic culture where you can be yourself and still reach your professional goals.
Here are some of the reasons you’ll love working here: