The Secondary Marketing Analyst will be required to cover a broad area of responsibilities within Secondary Marketing, including: rate sheet creation and distribution, routine and ad hoc reporting, competitive comparisons, maintain relationships with products and pricing engines and assist with product development related projects. This team member should be able to work independently with self-motivation and be able to possess the ability to think analytically.
• Creation and maintenance of the daily rate sheet process
• Daily-Weekly-Monthly reporting
• Work with Products and Pricing Engines to ensure UWM pricing accuracy
• Using strong interpersonal skills to facilitate relationships with other teams in the company
• Enhance processes and create efficiencies
• Cross train with other Secondary teams such as Product Development and Mortgage Insurance
• Assist with ad-hoc reporting that comes up as needed
• Enforce Lock Policy and Procedures
• Special projects as assigned
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Mathematics, Business or other applicable areas
• Strong multi-tasking, analytical and mathematic skills
• Advanced experience using Excel, with ability to utilize PIVOTs, vLookup, & other analytical functions
• Reporting capabilities within Sql Server Management Studio or Hyperion
• Strong attention to Detail
• An ability to work well independently, as well as in a team, and take ownership of responsibilities
• Strong drive, self-motivation and dependability
• 1-2 years Mortgage experience is preferred.
• This position requires on-site attendance.
United Shore is a diverse group of mortgage experts, sales superstars, tech gurus, marketing whizzes and more. We’re a $100 billion and growing, family owned and operated company that still feels like family. Our award-winning workplace just happens to be home to the #1 wholesale mortgage lender in the nation, United Wholesale Mortgage. And we believe in setting our team members up for success by creating a unique, energetic culture where you can be yourself and still reach your professional goals.
Here are some of the reasons you’ll love working here: